Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Fest

It's almost here... One of the biggest student events you'll see at the 'Hurst. In just under 40 days, students will get to enjoy a FREE concert put on by the Mercyhurst Student Government and Student Activities Council.

This is my second year planning the event. However, even with one concert under my belt, I am still extremely nervous. This year I have contracted, with co-planner Adam Borgam (SAC Chair), The White Panda and Super Mash Bros.

It's going to be a full-out dance party for students complete with tons of fun food, photo booths, airbrush and glitter tattoos, trucker hats and more.

I can't wait to tell you how it goes, but for now there's a lot more planning to do.

The event will take place on Friday, May 3. Check out the logo below by student designer, Isaac Smith.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment