Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!

So, this past weekend was my big Halloween weekend!

Though Halloween isn't until this Wednesday, I had to get all of my holiday fun in now since I am on duty for Residence Life on the actual date.

My boyfriend, he's been mentioned in previous blogs, Matt was up for the weekend. We dressed up at Lucy and Ricky from I Love Lucy. Enjoy some of the pictures below...
The whole costume!

In black and white for the retro effect!
We had a blast, we went to Haunted Erie on Saturday night which is an event that allows people to view all of the historical and supposedly haunted spots of Erie. I was a really nice night, and was super fun. After Haunted Erie, we had a quick dinner at Molly Branigan's a local Irish pub (I definitely recommend the pretzel sticks if you're ever around!) and then went out for a night on the town as Lucy and Ricky.

On Sunday, I put together the Ambassador Club's Halloween Social. It was in our Student Union Great Room and was packed with current Ambassadors and those who are pledging. About 150 people showed up dressed in costume. There was a mummy race, donut eating contest, pumpkin painting, and a photo booth. It was a great way to get to know some of the new faces pledging and to socialize with current Ambassador friends.

This made me super excited to plan our annual "Chrisgiving" dinner. It's the cross between Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner we have with the entire club between our holiday breaks. I'll post more about that in December.



That's all for now, enjoy your Halloweens and talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment